-"Like Red On a Rose" by Alan Jackson (Dierks Bentley) Definitely a favorite of mine!
-"Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman" by Bryan Adams (Miranda Lambert)
-"I Love the Way You Love Me" by John Michael Montgomery (Jimmy Wayne) Another favorite of mine!
-"Against All Odds" by Phil Collins (Darius Rucker)
-"The Weekend" by Steve Wariner (Reba McEntire) I haven't heard this song in FOREVER! Love it!
-"On a Night Like This" by Dave Barnes (Hillary Scott from Lady A)
-"He Stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones (Justin Moore) Not sure why he said that, its a sad song.
-"Green Eyes" by Coldplay (David Nail)
-"In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel (Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland)
-"Forever" by Ben Harper (Kristian Bush from Sugarland)
-"Feels So Right" by Alabama (Clay Walker) I totally agree!
-"God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys (Michelle Branch)
-"You Don't Know Me" by Ray Charles (James Otto)
-"Lady" by Kenny Rogers (Billy Currington) LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! Its beautiful!
-"Lovers Lullaby" by Craig Morgan (Craig Morgan - said he wrote it for his wife. CUTE!)
-"Raining on Sunday" by Keith Urban (Heidi Newfield) LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!! Its amazing!
-"That's Where I want to Take Our Love" by Keith Whitley (Josh Turner)
-"L-O-V-E" by Nat King Cole (Dave Haywood from Lady A) Classic!
-"Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye (Jack Ingram)
-"Everything I Do(I Do It for You)" by Bryan Adams (Bryan White) Totally agree!
1 comment:
I loved these songs! I definitely got them yesterday as well!
Post a Comment