I heard this song on the radio one day on the way home from Ogden. I fell in love with it. Its "She's her own Woman" by Brad Paisley. I caved and bought the whole CD, and let me tell ya I am SO glad I did. I identify with this song, so here it is.
"She's her own Woman"
I called to say "I'm working late tonight"
To cancel our dinner date
But she just said "That's alright"
And just like that she made some other plans
Saw a movie with a couple friends
Had herself a ball
Oh cause afterall
She's her own woman
Without me
She does fine
She's her own woman
Oh but she's mine
I couldnt tell you even if you had a gun to my head
Where we keep the teragon
Or even what the hell that is
Well I wouldnt last 45 minutes in this house without her livin in it
I'd be lost yeah that's for sure
But as for her
She's her own woman
Without me
She does fine
She's her own woman
Oh but she's mine
Raised up a daddy's girl
Went out into the big wide world
Has never needed anybody's help
With everything she does for me
Its still a mystery
How I fell in love with her all by myself
She's her own woman
Got it goin on
That suits me fine
You're gonna have to find your own woman
Oh Cause she's mine
No comments:
Post a Comment