Friday, June 26, 2009

Just what I need to say

You know there are a ton of things I want to say... to him mostly. But why should I when there are already SO many songs that say it perfectly.

Yes, he is another picture to burn! Seriously!


So I couldnt get the actual music video to this one, but the live performance is better! I would know of course. He sings it so powerfully, its incredible! But anyway... Keith just states things better than anyone else!


Yeah... just a 4 letter word...


Other titles that I couldnt get a great video for:
So So Long - Dierks Bentley
White Horse - Taylor Swift
How was I to know - Reba McEntire
I'm a Survivor - Reba McEntire
and of course...
Stupid Boy - Keith Urban

1 comment:

Megan Laurel said...

wow i love the song by taylor. :) even tho its hard and he's an idiot, i know you'll find someone better and start a new chapter in your life:) I'm here for ya! great songs ha ha