
Keith Urban's (KU's) CD "Defying Gravity" came out today! I cant tell you how excited I am about it! Of course I had to get it as soon as I could, which was before noon. This CD is different than any of his others. This CD is very profound. Falling in love, being brave, taking that step into the darkness. The whole CD is absolutely amazing! Here are a few of the words and what not.
"I wanna kiss a girl, I wanna hold her tight. Maybe make a little magic in the moonlight. Dont wanna go too far just wanna take it slow. But I shouldnt be lonely in this big ol world. I wanna kiss a girl. Cause maybe tonight, it could turn into the rest of our lives. Are you ready? To cross that line? Put your lips on mine." - "Kiss a Girl" (1)
"Now I've turned a corner of those days and nights, And something inside me is changing. I think I might be starting over. And I dont wanna run, Oh no cause you might be the one, baby. If ever I could love, I think it could be with you. If ever I thought I'd, Found somebody so true. I wonder if you feel The same way that I do. If ever I could love, I think it could be with you. There's something so familiar and still so unknown, But the closer we get I swear it feels like coming home. And I'm ready to be brave" - "If ever I could Love" (2)
"You know I need you and there's no way I'll be leavin till we're kissin on the porch swing. Oh my little sweet thing" - "Sweet Thing" (3)
"I thought I was doin alright bein alone. I swore I'd never let somebody get close again. I was never gonna let my guard down, not for anyone. But there's a light in your eyes and its got me movin in. And my heart is open, I'm letting you in. Cause you give me a reason and the faith I've been needing to start again. And your love is healing. I'm finally breathing. And i've been waiting so long hoping for this moment. My heart is open." - "My Heart is Open" (5)
"Well I know there's a reason, and I know there's a rhyme. We were meant to be together. That's why we can role with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand. And when I say it's forever you understand. That you're always in my heart, always on my mind. And when it all become too much you're never far behind. And there's no one that comes close to you, could ever take your place." - "Only you can Love me this Way" (7)
If you think these are good, listen to the rest...
"I wanna kiss a girl, I wanna hold her tight. Maybe make a little magic in the moonlight. Dont wanna go too far just wanna take it slow. But I shouldnt be lonely in this big ol world. I wanna kiss a girl. Cause maybe tonight, it could turn into the rest of our lives. Are you ready? To cross that line? Put your lips on mine." - "Kiss a Girl" (1)
"Now I've turned a corner of those days and nights, And something inside me is changing. I think I might be starting over. And I dont wanna run, Oh no cause you might be the one, baby. If ever I could love, I think it could be with you. If ever I thought I'd, Found somebody so true. I wonder if you feel The same way that I do. If ever I could love, I think it could be with you. There's something so familiar and still so unknown, But the closer we get I swear it feels like coming home. And I'm ready to be brave" - "If ever I could Love" (2)
"You know I need you and there's no way I'll be leavin till we're kissin on the porch swing. Oh my little sweet thing" - "Sweet Thing" (3)
"I thought I was doin alright bein alone. I swore I'd never let somebody get close again. I was never gonna let my guard down, not for anyone. But there's a light in your eyes and its got me movin in. And my heart is open, I'm letting you in. Cause you give me a reason and the faith I've been needing to start again. And your love is healing. I'm finally breathing. And i've been waiting so long hoping for this moment. My heart is open." - "My Heart is Open" (5)
"Well I know there's a reason, and I know there's a rhyme. We were meant to be together. That's why we can role with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand. And when I say it's forever you understand. That you're always in my heart, always on my mind. And when it all become too much you're never far behind. And there's no one that comes close to you, could ever take your place." - "Only you can Love me this Way" (7)
If you think these are good, listen to the rest...
No comments:
Post a Comment