Monday, March 16, 2009

What He Will Say

I randomly decided to make a new playlist. Ok maybe it isnt that random for me. I decided to call it "What He Will Say." You can guess what that means. They are all by men, and there is a reason for it. Thought I would share the song titles and artists.

  • "Look at You Girl" - Chris LeDoux
  • "Tougher Than The Rest" - Chris LeDoux
  • "She's Everything" - Brad Paisley
  • "From Here to Eternity" - Michael Peterson
  • "Would You Go With Me" - Josh Turner
  • "I Cross My Heart" - George Strait
  • "Just As Long As I Have You" - Don Williams
  • "Home to You" - John Michael Montgomery
  • "In a Different Light" - Doug Stone
  • "To Make You Feel My Love" - Garth Brooks
  • "The Man In Love With You" - George Strait
  • "I Can Love You Like That" - John Michael Montgomery
  • "Making Memories of Us" - Keith Urban
  • "Better Half" - Keith Urban
  • "Me and You" - Kenny Chesney
  • "She's Got It All" - Kenny Chesney
  • "You Save Me" - Kenny Chesney
  • "Bring it on Home" - Little Big Town
  • "Good Morning Beautiful" - Steve Holy
  • "It's Your Love" - Tim McGraw (with Faith Hill)
  • "My Best Friend" - Tim McGraw
  • "She's My Kind of Rain" - Tim McGraw
  • "Keeper of the Stars" - Tracy Bird
  • "Living in a Moment" - Ty Herndon
  • "Forever and Ever, Amen" - Randy Travis
  • "The One" - Gary Allen
  • "Tonight I Wanna Be Your Man" - Andy Griggs

No comments: