So obviously we arent just going to be friends. HELLO DUH! Anyway here are some lyrics that show our current situation.
"I'm waiting on the green light to make you mine, But your heart's just taking its own sweet time. You want to be sure if you'll sink or swim. Well, grab a hold of me and just jump on in. Ooh, whenever you're ready, I could be yours in a second or so. Ooh, baby come and get me, My heart's sittin' on go. Ooh, it's off to the races, All you've gotta do is let me know. Ooh, I'm ready and waiting, My heart's sittin' on go. You oughta give in now instead of resisting, 'Cause I'm not above a little arm twisting. I'm betting it's only a matter of time, Before you and me are standing at the finish line. You're having your doubts, But you'll come around." - Bryan White
"Darlin' you know its true. The rumor you heard about me loving you. Well I never told a soul, So tell me how the whole world knows. It must have been the roses and wine, Or maybe this unexplainable smile. They say where there's smoke there's fire. Well I hope its true, Cause rumor has it, you love me too!" - Clay Walker
"We've always been the best of friends. No secrets and no demands. But suddenly from somewhere out of the blue, I see a different light around you. One thing I haven't told you, I just want to hold you and never let go, I need to know. How do I get there from here? How do I make you see? How do I tell you what my heart's been telling me? Lost in your lovin' arms that's where I wanna be. You know I love you. How do I get there? You probably think I've lost my mind, Takin' this chance crossin' that line. But I promise to be truer than true. Dreaming every night with these arms around you. I can't wait any longer this feeling's getting stronger. Help me find a way. I know the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. But I'll climb any mountain that you want me to climb. The perfect combination is your heart and mine. Darlin' won't you give me a sign." - Dena Carter
"Took a long walk after midnight. Trying to make sense of it all. Tried to catch a glimpse of my old life, but your face was all I saw. [Hazel] eyes staring through me. Baby, what are you doing to me! You (never felt this before, it's all brand new to me, never known anyone) scare me. You (i'm doing what i said i would never do, too late to stop it now) scare me. Knowing there's no turning back. Knowing I don't want to." - Kenny Chesney
"And something inside me is changing, I think I might be starting over. And I dont wanna run. Oh no cause you might be the one, baby. If ever I could love, I think it could be with you. If ever I thought I'd Found somebody so true. I wonder if you feel the same way that I do. If ever I could love, I think it could be with you. There's something so familiar and still so unknown. But the closer we get I swear it feels like coming home. And I'm ready to be brave" - Keith Urban
2 comments:
Wait... what has been happening lady?
Have we not talked since I saw you? If not, then A LOT!
Post a Comment