This song has been stuck in the back of my head for the longest time. Maybe if I put the words out to read, it will be clear.
"Me and You" - Kenny Chesney
Ordinary?
No, really dont think so,
Not a love this true.
Common destiny
We were meant to be,
Me and You.
Like a perfect scene,
From a movie screen,
We're a dream come true.
Suited perfectly,
For Eternity,
Me and You!
Everyday I need you even more,
And the night time too.
There's no way
I could ever let you go.
Even if I wanted to.
Everyday I live,
Try my best to give
All I have to you.
Thank the stars above,
That we share this love
Me and You.
Everyday I need you even more,
And the night time too.
There's no way
I could ever let you go.
Even if I wanted to.
Ordinary?
No, really dont think so.
Just a precious few
Ever make it last,
Get as lucky as
Me and You!
No comments:
Post a Comment