Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Future...? Maybe... I think so....

I have now made a playlist that I've titled "Getting Started."

Sitting on Go - Bryan White
Here I am - Billy Currington
I Run to You - Lady Antebellum
One night at a time - George Strait
Somebody like you - KU
Scare Me - Kenny Chesney
Thinkin about you - Trisha Yearwood
I aint Scared - Carolina Rain
How do I get there - Deana Carter
Loved too much - Ty Herndon
Beautiful Mess - Diamond Rio
If Ever I could love - KU
Rumor Has it - Clay Walker
No one needs to know - Shania Twain
It must Be love - Ty Herndon
You're begining to get to me - Ty Herndon
Fall in love - Kenny Chesney

Obviously its a lot about starting a relationship. Something I havent had the chance to fully experience yet. I have the feeling I'll get the opportunity this summer. Here are just some of the lyrics that I love.

"I need to be loved too much. I need to be held too tight. I need to hear someone say at the end of the day 'I'll make everything right.' When the rest of the world goes home, I need to feel someone's touch. I've been alone too long, and I need to be loved too much. " - Ty Herndon

"If you're looking for someone to do that with, here I am. Someone to be the other half of your plans. Dont look any farther than in my eyes. If you're looking for that man (woman) here I am" - Billy Currington

"I'm not yours, and your not mine. We've got something and it sure is fine. There's one thing that we both agreed, I like you and baby you like me. Lets take our love one night at a time. Oh I think about you all day long. It feels so good, it cant be wrong. I've got my fingers crossed that this goes on and on." - George Strait

"Not quite sure what's going on. But all day through and all night long, I've been thinkin about you. This single minded facination I've got, do you call it love? And if you don't then what? All I know is I dont know what you've done. The whole world knows by the smile on my face, that I've been thinkin about you. Can't stop thinkin about you." - Trisha Yearwood

"Am I dreamin or stupid. I think I've been hit by cupid. But no one needs to know right now. I got my heart set, my feet wet, and he dont even know yet. But no one needs to know right now. I'll tell him someday, someway, somehow. But I'm gonna keep it a secret for now." - Shania Twain

"Dont that make you wanna fall in love? Dont that look like a picture of us? A match made in heaven if there ever was. Dont that make you wanna fall? That just makes me wanna give you my heart. Ever forever needs a place to start. Gotta be sign from up above. Dont that make you wanna fall in love?" - Kenny Chesney

No comments: