Thursday, February 12, 2009

Goodbye?

Goodbye? Is that what needs to happen? The more I think about it, the more it make sense to just say "Goodbye" at least for now. Say goodbye to all those thoughts and feelings I have about "us" (for the "us" story visit my other blog http://missmarisa-mylife.blogspot.com/). Put them away and just let it take his course. Music is what brings up these type of things, and here are pieces of some of them.

"I know they say if you love somebody, you should set them free. But it sure is hard to do, sure is hard to do. I know they say if it dont come back again, then its meant to be. Those words dont pull me through, cause I'm still in love with you. I spend each day here waiting for a miracle. This is the long goodbye, somebody tell me why. Just what kind of love keeps breaking a heart? How long must we keep running on a carousel, going round and round and never getting anywhere?" - "The Long Goodbye" by Brooks and Dunn

"If its too late for love, to change your mind. Then its goodbye time." - "Goodbye Time" by Blake Shelton

"But you never ever asked me, and I was tired of hanging on. You know a girl can only be let down so many times before she runs. And now this little bitty town's only got room for one of us. I heard that same old voice inside, I had to drown it out. So I found me a radio station playing something fast, and I turned it up real loud." - "Georgia" by Carolyn Dawn Johnson

"I know you don't mean to be mean to me. Lately, you make me feel all I am is a backup plan. I'll say I'm done and then you smile at me and I'll forget. Everything I said...I'll buy into those eyes" - "I Know You Wont" by Carrie Underwood

3 comments:

Jess Meredith said...

Don't say goodbye in all things Ris. Give it time. He isn't as far as you are in this just yet. Give him time. Put your heart on hold, and let God take it from you until the time comes to remember those thoughts and feelings. Whether it is with him or someone different. He cares a lot about you. I know it because he told me. Let him get to know you in person, not just through words. Just let it happen on God's time table. We are an impatient people by nature, but God always knows best. Give it to God Ris. Give it to God, and lean on me!

Marisa said...

I'm not giving up yet, not without a fight. I'm just thinking I need to just need to put somethings aside. Honestly I dont know where to go, I feel like I'm stuck in a whirlwind. You can count on me to lean on you, I need you more than ever Jess.

Jess Meredith said...

I'm not going anywhere Miss Maris. We'll both get each other through this mess we're in. They may be different, but they are so very similar all at the same time.