I know what I need to do, but its actually doing it that is the problem. I know I can, its just going to be a struggle.
"I need 10 thousand angels, to help me tell him no. Lead me not into temptation, heaven help me to be strong. I can fight all that I'm feeling, but I cant do it alone. Help me break this spell that I'm under, guide my feet and hold me tight. I need 10 thousand angels watching over me tonight. Its time to face my weakness, look him in the eyes. Lord knows if wont be easy I've just got to try." - "10 Thousand Angels" by Mindy McCready
"Searching for a feeling I aint felt in a while. Clarity and inspiration. Happiness is a destination that is hard to find, it may take some time. But in my mind there's something more, and I'll open up a brand new door. And find the strength to close the ones I left behind. I'll get there leaning on some friends I know... The Road and The Radio." - "The Road and The Radio" by Kenny Chesney
"I didn't know my own strength. Until I had to pick myself up and carry on... I'm getting back on my feet. Its been a long hard fall. But I'll make it after all." - "I Didnt Know My Own Strength" by Lorrie Morgan
"Up, Up, Up. Can only go up from here. Up, Up, Up. Up where the cloud's gonna clear. Up, Up. There's no way but up from here." - "Up by Shania Twain
'I dont know how I'll get [him] off my mind. But give me time, and I'll think of something. I cant say today that I'm alright. But by tonight, I'll think of somthing. I'll find so many things to do, that I wont have the time to think of [him]." - "I'll Think of Something" by Mark Chesnutt
(This next one is the BEST song EVER!)
"You can make it through. If you believe that someones watching over you. Call it an angel, call it a muse. Call it karma that you've got coming to you. What's the difference? What's in a name? What matters most is never, ever loosing faith. Cause its gonna be alright. Your not alone tonight." - "Your Not Alone Tonight" by Keith Urban (the one mortal man I can always count on it seems)
1 comment:
So... funny story. We really ARE the same person! We totally just complied almost all the same songs together onto a music play list!
Post a Comment