Friday, February 13, 2009

Plugging Along

Obviously I have been doing a lot of thinking these days. Mostly of how to just continue on. Here's a few of the lyrics that for some reason help.

"I know it's hard holdin on, even harder trying to let it go. And so you're frozen like a stone, but you are not alone. Every step I take, I get a little less afraid of giving in to love. Let it out. Believe me when I say, It gets better every day. Once you get used to the pain." - "Used to the Pain" by Keith Urban

"She only smokes when she drinks. She only drinks now and then. Now and then when she's tired, of bein' let down by men. You can give her a light, but it's not what you think. Everybody knows she only drinks alone. And she only smokes when she drinks." - "She Only Smokes When She Drinks" by Joe Nichols

"When you're broken, in a million little pieces. And you're trying, but you can't hold on anymore. Every tear falls down for a reason. Don't you stop believing in yourself. When you're broken. Hitting walls and getting scars, only makes you who you are. No matter how much your heart is aching, there is beauty in the breaking. Better days are you gonna find you once again, everything will find its place." - "Broken" by Lindsey Haun

No comments: