Keith Urban. He's an AMAZING artist! Not to mention the fact that he is smokin hot! Yes, he is 20 years older than I am. But as of late, he is the one man I can count on. He speaks to my heart in ways no other person has. He gets me through. The only 2 CDs I dont completely own that have been released (Defying Gravity comes out March 31st!) are his Greatest hits (simply because those on that CD are not my favorites of his) and "In the Ranch" (However I have downloaded the ones that are worth having). Here is a list of the songs that I LOVE! I'm know most of these will appear in future posts if they havent already.

- Days Go By
- God's Been Good to Me
- The Hard Way
- Tonight I Wanna Cry
- She's Gotta Be
- Nobody Drinks Alone
- Who Wouldn't Want to Be Me
- Whenever I Run
- Somebody Like You
- What About Me
- You'll Think of Me
- Jeans On
- You're Not Alone Tonight
- Raining on Sunday
- You're Not My God
- It's a Love Thing
- Where the Blacktop Ends
- But For the Grace of God
- Your Everything
- A Little Luck of Our Own
- You're the Only One
- If You Wanna Stay
- Out on My Own
- Walkin the Country
- Some Days You Gotta Dance
- Once in a Lifetime
- I Can't Stop Loving You
- Wont Let You Down
- Faster Car
- Stupid Boy
- Used to the Pain
- Tu Compania
- Everybody
- Got It Right This Time
- Sweet Thing
1 comment:
Mmm Happiness!
Post a Comment